keys to my heart outfit
I haven’t done an outfit with a description in a while, let me start off by saying fall is really one of my favorite seasons to dress for. However I live in Southern Cali so its has been a roller coaster with this weather. First it rains then it gets hot then cold and windy I really don’t mind the heat, but I do think its time for the cold already.
Back to the outfit. During the summer I purchased these green army color pants from Nordstrom they were having a sale and I had a coupon for $10 off so they came out to a pretty good price. I love dark color pants for fall and winter, I think it makes your outfit pop and effortless. If you feel intimated in wearing color pants I would suggest to start off with a color you are comfortable maybe dark grey or black. These are neutral colors you can play around with and will build up your confidence. Some of the colors I suggest in investing this fall are dark green, maroon, navy blue and of course black. If you really want more color try a dark teal, mustard yellow, dark magenta. A good pair of pants can last a lifetime so invest in some you actually like and will be versatile for your own style.
My top is from Nordstrom Rack this one is a recent purchase so it should still be in stores if you go and look for it. Its super comfy and it doesn’t make you hot the material feels really good. My boots are from guess and I purchase these about a year ago or so.
Accessories: gold watch, bracelets and ring.
Lips: Dark plum color
- lea-shnngbrght likes this
- woahhdrew reblogged this from throughdreaseyes
- primadonna-hipster reblogged this from throughdreaseyes
- juuuuustineesanntos likes this
- miraspeakstruth likes this
- alexxxdias reblogged this from throughdreaseyes
- monikiki34 reblogged this from throughdreaseyes
- stay-nakedd reblogged this from throughdreaseyes
- brownwhores reblogged this from throughdreaseyes
- chynnawashere likes this
- aye-kasey likes this
- throughdreaseyes posted this