Im so sorry I know Im super late on these.
1. Yes I did go Black Friday shopping, but it was only for my nephews and nieces gifts. I went to Jcpenney they always have great sales for kids clothes.
But I do know Sephora has good sales they have this board on Pinterest called “Dealtopia” and they post all of their deals. its a fun way to know and keep up with their items.
2. I definitely will =) I order two more lipsticks from them so ill do all four at once with swatches too.
3. I definitely like my dark reds, berries and mauve colors. Some of the ones I can never put down are
- Rebel by Mac
-Diva by Mac
- Deeply Adored by Mac (Marylyn Monroe collection)
- Talk that Talk by Mac (Rhiannas collection)
- Bad Girl RiRi by Mac (Rhiannas collection)
- Black Dahlia by OCC
- Sugar Plum by Revlon (Lip Butter)
- Must Have Mauve by Maybelline
- Sassy Mauve by Revlon
- Cherry Bomb by Wet N Wild (dupe to Diva but its not as matte)
4. I didn’t really have a wish list, I really want these Steve Madden boots though. I had them already and I truly wore the sole out of those babies lol. Ill come around to buying them again.